We currently offer a one year unlimited mileage warranty for every new computer that comes with a core exchange, outlined below. If your new computer fails at any time during the first year of ownership, for any reason, we will exchange it for an identical part or for a comparable computer that is the same as or better than the original part you ordered.
The warranty is subject to these restrictions and conditions:
1. Extended Warranty – It’s possible to upgrade your 1-year warranty to a 2-year warranty for $50. Lifetime warranties are available for $100 at the time of purchase and can be added to your shopping cart when checking out.
2. Warranty Scope – The scope of the warranty will only cover the cost of parts. Labor required to install the parts, shipping, and handling charges are not included in the warranty.
3. Claim Timing – These time limits will apply to the warranty.
a. Warranty claims that are made after 30 days from the original purchase date will require you to send in the defective part for inspection before we will issue a replacement part.
b. All claims made against the warranty during the first 30 days of ownership will be handled on a “case by case” basis. Customers may not need to return their item to the factory for inspection during this time at the sole-discretion of the Company.
4. Core Policy – “Core” defines the original part that needs replacing. In order to successfully initiate your warranty, you must first return the original part to our factory in a postage-paid box or envelope. The core part must be post-marked within 21 days to activate the warranty coverage on your new item. If you fail to return the original core item, warranty coverage will not be activated. If a “core-charge” was applied during the original purchase, or the original part was sent back to the customer, the original warranty terms will be reissued.
The following charges may be applicable to core parts:
a. Core Charges: Fees may be applied if the following cores are not returned.
i. Ford or Dodge Diesel Computers: $600
ii. Any gas-powered vehicles: $125 ($300 charges for Toyota RAV4)
5. Conditional Warranty – This warranty will not cover the cost of parts that are damaged because of misuse, neglect, impact, accident, abuse, or alterations. Our Company reserves our right to deny warranty coverage to any customers who have violated these terms and who we believe to have caused damage to the part themselves.
6. Damage Limitation – Within the legal extent allowed, any time losses, vehicle loss, commercial losses, inconveniences, and consequential damages will not be covered by the warranty.
7. Expressed Warranty – There is not any other expressed warranty on parts.
8. Warranty Limitations – All implied warranty clauses of “merchantability” or the fitness of a product’s purpose is strictly limited to warranty’s time limits. In some places in the United States, it is illegal to exclude or limit incidental or consequential damages. Subsequently, some of the exclusion terms may not be applicable to your purchase. Our warranty is designed to give specific rights. In some states, you may be entitled to additional protections provided by your local government.
9. Category Exclusions: We do not offer any protections to customers who are using our parts for engine swaps or additional vehicle performance enhancement. Additionally, reprogramming of the units by any external source other than our facility will void your warranty.